Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"give me grace mommie"






oh this girl.  she memorized the pledge of allegiance from saying it once a week at bible study.  knows all the words to the first two verses of "Before the Throne of God Above."  got a battery-powered thomas the train stuck in the back of her hair this morning...i had to cut a curl!  asks me to scoot walker's high chair over so that she can share her meal with her sister, but then tells me that she doesnt want walker to touch her.  if i cant find her, it is certain that she is busy shushing a babydoll and singing to her and putting her down for a nap.  disobeys and then asks me to "give me grace mommie."  oh my goodness, it really is true that parenting is for shaping and molding MY heart.  geez.  give me grace jesus. give ME grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment